Any global changes made across your Gem workspace will be made in Management. This is where you can configure your workspace, or add & edit users or groups.
Users may be added to your team either individually, or as part of a bulk action, which is particularly helpful for teams of large numbers.
- To start, select the Members tab under the Management section.
- Select the "add member" icon and type in a team member's email address.
- You can press ‘enter’ and add further addresses, if necessary.
- (Optional) Add a personal message to the invitation.
- Click "invite" to send them an invitation that will prompt them to create a Gem account, if they haven't done so, at which point they will be able to join your studio, and start creating!
Alternatively, Administrators can do a bulk upload of team members by importing an appropriately formatted, comma delimited .TXT or .CSV file.
‘Comma delimited’ meaning that each piece of data in the file is separated by a comma, with each user on a new line, in the following format:
To remove users from your Studio
- Navigate to Management > Members
- Select the checkbox, or checkboxes, next to the member(s) you's like to remove
- Select the 'Trash' icon that appears in the menu above the member list
- Choose whether or not the user(s) being removed will keep the projects they created, or keep work that belongs to the team
Next Up >> Creating and Managing Groups